Victoria Beckham signs David up for driving course?
Los Angeles: Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham has reportedly sent her husband David on a driving course to brush up on his skills.
The 39-year-old fashion designer was worried after the retired soccer star bumped their Range Rover on their driveway in October while driving their son Brooklyn, 14, and has allegedly signed him up for a crash course in safe driving, reported OK magazine.
"She was horrified about the crash because her son was in the car, so she`s organised a weekend-long advanced course for him to take," a source said.
"David`s not the greatest of drivers. She`s threatened him with this before, but after the accident, it`s a done deal," it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!