Victoria Beckham wants James Bond-style kitchen
London: Designer Victoria Beckham plans to splash out 5,00,000 pounds on a `James Bond-style` kitchen in a recently bought mansion here.
Victoria and her husband, former football star David Beckham splurged 40 million pounds to get the mansion.
Now Victoria is enlisting the services of her interior designer friend Kelly Hoppen to redesign the property, complete with a futuristic food preparation area.
"Victoria`s planning a massive overhaul of the whole place, while remaining sympathetic to the house is original features. She has set aside a cool half a million for her James Bond-style kitchen alone," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"It won`t even look like a kitchen when it`s done as all of the appliances - the cooker, the fridge - will disappear into marble units at the press of a button.
"Victoria also has plans to grow her own organic veggies - macrobiotic salads, alfalfa sprouts and so on - in a state-of-the-art greenhouse outside," said the source.
The seven-bedroom, eight bathroom property will also include recreational areas for the couple`s children - Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, eight, and two-year-old Harper. There`s also a dedicated "man den" for David, who also wants a dark room to indulge in his passion for photography.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release