Mumbai: It is that time of the year when you evoke the inspiring valour of Lord Rama and Goddess Durga to celebrate the triumph of good over evil. Dussehra also known as Vijaya Dashami or Vijaya Dasami is one of the most auspicious days in the Hindu calendar.
Demons Ravana and Mahishasura who were known for treachery and destruction were annihilated by divine forces Rama and Durga respectively to remind mankind that truth and goodness alone shall prevail.
Today, while you celebrate the end of ten vices, spare some time to send across some beautiful Dussehra messages to your friends and family. This way, you can share goodness with one and all.
Check out Dussehra Whatsapp messages and SMS here:
- May Lord Rama bless you with happiness, strength and prosperity. May you always be determined to do good and spread love. A very Happy Dussehra to you.
- Follow in the footsteps of Goddess Durga and aim to be like her – strong, determined yet compassionate. Do good and be good.Here’s wishing you a very Happy Vijaya Dashami.
- Lord Rama hailed from Ayodhya but won hearts of millions across the globe. Be like the Lord and keep winning hearts by spreading love and compassion. Happy Dussehra.
- Dussehra is a day to remind ourselves that truth alone shall exist and the evil shall perish. So spread goodness, happiness and peace around. Happy Vijaya Dashami.
- Transform into a better human being by getting rid of - Kama vasana (Lust), Krodha (Anger), Moha (Attraction), Lobha (Greed), Garva (Over Pride), Irshya (Jealousy), Swartha (Selfishness), Anyaaya (Injustice), Amanavata (Cruelty), Ahankara (Ego). Thus you can curb 10 negative qualities and emerge victorious in life. Happy Dussehra.
- Here’s wishing you good health, wealth, success and prosperity. May you be surrounded by goodness. Happy Vijaya Dashami!
- On this auspicious day, here’s wishing you happiness, good health and success. May you be blessed by Lord Rama. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Vijaya Dashami.
- Dear Men, Treat every woman with respect and uphold her dignity by safeguarding her interests. Remember, every woman is Goddess Durga’s daughter. Happy Vijaya Dashami.
- Dear women, You have the strength and power to do the unthinkable. You are the epitome of grace and motherhood. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Vijaya Dashami.
- This Dussehra, May you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganesha’s trunk; wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach; happiness as sweet and delicious as his ladoos and troubles as tiny as his mouse. Here's wishing you a very Happy Vijaya Dashami.