Walt Disney mansion sold for 74M dollar
Washington: Walt Disney `s old mansion has been sold for 74 million dollars.
Gabriel Brener, co-owner of the Houston Dynamo soccer team, bought the Carolwood Estate in a ritzy area of L.A. in the 90s from the Disney trust for 8.45 million dollars and made some "huge" improvements over the years, suggest reports.
The mansion now comprises 8-bedrooms, 17 bathrooms and sits on nearly 4 acres, features a pool, wine cellar, tennis court, library, gym, putting green and movie room.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga doesn't like comparison with Madonna, says 'we are very different'
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- 'Logan' trailer: You simply can't afford to miss Hugh Jackman's final portrayal of Wolverine
- Salman Khan defies age, looks 'forever 27'!
- Malfoy from Harry Potter left mighty impressed with acid attack survivors' cafe in India!
- Little things in Paris inspire me: Rocky S
- Diwali 2016: This festive season buy these gadgets for your kids
- On Karva Chauth, applying mehendi goes sky-high
- Donald Trump documentary: Michael Moore releases ‘Michael Moore in TrumpLand’