Walt Disney mansion sold for 74M dollar
Washington: Walt Disney `s old mansion has been sold for 74 million dollars.
Gabriel Brener, co-owner of the Houston Dynamo soccer team, bought the Carolwood Estate in a ritzy area of L.A. in the 90s from the Disney trust for 8.45 million dollars and made some "huge" improvements over the years, suggest reports.
The mansion now comprises 8-bedrooms, 17 bathrooms and sits on nearly 4 acres, features a pool, wine cellar, tennis court, library, gym, putting green and movie room.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies