Walt Disney mansion sold for 74M dollar
Washington: Walt Disney `s old mansion has been sold for 74 million dollars.
Gabriel Brener, co-owner of the Houston Dynamo soccer team, bought the Carolwood Estate in a ritzy area of L.A. in the 90s from the Disney trust for 8.45 million dollars and made some "huge" improvements over the years, suggest reports.
The mansion now comprises 8-bedrooms, 17 bathrooms and sits on nearly 4 acres, features a pool, wine cellar, tennis court, library, gym, putting green and movie room.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai