Want to figure out myself as a man: Justin Bieber
Los Angeles: Justin Bieber`s plan for the new year is to "figure out himself as a man".
"I want to figure out myself as a man," Bieber answered when asked by MTV what he plans to do in 2014.
The singer is premiering his new documentary `Believe`, a film that is expected to give fans an insight into his life.
But in two hours, he knows his complexities may not all shine through. He said his fans will see all of him eventually (but maybe not how they are hoping).
"You know, I got a bright future ahead of me. They`ll see it eventually."
Bieber has had a whirlwind year with a lot of negative press, but his grandparents said they don`t let it bother them.
"I just ignore it. It`s going to happen anyways. It doesn`t matter who you are and a lot of it isn`t even in true. Some of it is, but life`s got to go on. He`s 19 and he`s got a camera shoved in his face and lots of money. What do you want?," Diane said.
Believe is out in theaters on December 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check