Wanted to feed my co-stars a bowl of pasta: Jennifer Garner
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Garner says she wanted to feed Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto a bowl of pasta as they went through dramatic weight loss for new movie `Dallas Buyers Club`.
The 41-year-old star was shocked to see her co-stars`s extreme physical transformation and is relieved that they are back to their regular weight, reported Us magazine.
"It was shocking and upsetting and really hard to see. It`s such a relief. The big mama in me was so happy, I wanted to feed them a bowl of pasta," Garner said.
"Dallas Buyers Club: revolves around an AIDS victim campaigning for proper health care.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adele uses throwback picture to promote new single 'When We Were Young'
- Are you up for Sidharth-Alia-Fawad's 'Kapoor and Sons' tongue twister challenge?
- Amitabh Bachchan makes it big, rejoices 23 million Facebook followers!
- Eva Longoria to spend Valentine's with fiance, friends
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'