Was nervous to work with Pfeiffer, Moore: Chloe Grace Moretz
London: Actress Chloe Grace Moretz says working with A-listers like Julianne Moore and Michelle Pfeiffer was incredibly intimidating.
The 16-year-old actress stars alongside Moore in the upcoming remake of cult horror `Carrie` and she appeared in vampire comedy-drama `Dark Shadows` with Pfeiffer and she says she was a little lost for words when she met both screen icons because she is such a fan of their films, reported Contactmusic.
"People like Julianne Moore and Michelle Pfeiffer on `Dark Shadows` - I grew up watching them and they`re brilliant actresses, so you do have a point where you think, `How am I here acting with you? How is that a thing that`s happening?` That does blow your mind," Moretz said.
However, the `Kick-Ass 2` star made sure she acted professionally on set and got past her awe on the first day of filming.
"I try to let that happen on the first day. You can`t be some crazy fan when you`re acting opposite them. You`ll just come off really hungry and weird.
"I try not to idolise anyone when I`m working with them because I don`t think that`s very helpful when you`ve got to work with them every day. You need to be on the same level," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!