Waxing hurts more than tattoos: Lily Collins
Los Angeles: Actress Lily Collins says finds waxing more painful than getting tattoos.
The 25-year-old `Mirror Mirror` star, who is a fan of body art said she ever minds the pain it takes to have a design etched onto her skin, reportedly.
"Look, women go through worse things. Waxing hurts more than tattoos. And tattoos are permanent, so if it takes a little pain to get there, that`s okay, said.
"I`ve always loved body art I remember being with my mom on Venice Beach when I was really young, and we walked by this guy on a Harley who was covered in tattoos. I was this little British girl, and I went up to him and said, `Your tattoos are so pretty!," she added.
Collins said she still feels like a little girl dressing up for a big party whenever a red carpet invitation comes her way.
"The Met Ball? Being invited to something like that? Incredible! I still think, Why am I on the list? I still feel like a little girl dressing up and getting to go to a pretty party," said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Two legends, one pic! Amitabh Bachchan shares memorable moment with with father Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar is keen to watch THIS Bollywood release! Any guesses?
- Fact alert! Anushka Sharma performed her own stunts in Salman Khan's 'Sultan'
- Maanayata, hubby Sanjay Dutt's adorable dance is the most romantic thing you will watch today!
- Dino Morea, Ranbir Kapoor flaunt football skills! - See pics