When grasshoppers joined Sir Paul McCartney on stage
London: Sir Paul McCartney was mobbed by a swarm of grasshoppers on stage.
The 70-year-old singer was performing to a crowd of 47,000 when the creatures crawled on him, reports mirror.co.uk.
In spite of the presence of grasshoppers, he carried on with the show that took place in Brazil.
He will be performing in several countries inlcuding Poland, Italy, Austria and also at venues in America before his Out There! Tour ends in Seattle in July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows