When grasshoppers joined Sir Paul McCartney on stage
London: Sir Paul McCartney was mobbed by a swarm of grasshoppers on stage.
The 70-year-old singer was performing to a crowd of 47,000 when the creatures crawled on him, reports mirror.co.uk.
In spite of the presence of grasshoppers, he carried on with the show that took place in Brazil.
He will be performing in several countries inlcuding Poland, Italy, Austria and also at venues in America before his Out There! Tour ends in Seattle in July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion