When Miley Cyrus stayed in a haunted place
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus revealed that she stayed in a haunted apartment when she last visited London.
The 20-year-old said the apartment she rented was haunted because she and her family kept witnessing some unexplained events during their brief stay there, reported Aceshowbiz.
"It was seriously so terrifying. It used to be an old bakery and they turned it into an apartment building, and I was having really crazy dreams and really scary things.
"One night my little sister - it sounds crazy to tell you - but she was standing in the shower and all of a sudden I hear her scream. I run in there and the water had somehow flipped to hot but it was still... It wasn`t like the water had just changed, the knob had turned but she hadn`t turned it and it was burning her. She was really red," she recalled.
Cyrus said she herself experienced eerie goings-on in the house.
"I thought I had seen a little boy sitting on the sink watching me take a shower so I felt really freaked out. I was sitting there the next night and maybe I`m crazy, but I could have sworn I could see this little boy sitting there on the sink, kicking his feet," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC