When royal guests stayed at Kate Hudson`s house
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Hudson says the closest she came to Britain`s royal family is when Prince William and Prince Harry stayed at her mother`s house.
Prince William and Prince Harry stayed at her mother, Goldie Hawn`s Colorado home long time back and she couldn`t meet them as she was staying in Los Angeles that time, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Prince William and Prince Harry actually stayed at our house in Colorado when we were kids. I remember we were all in L.A. and they were staying with their mom at the time and we get this phone call at the house," Hudson, 32, said.
Prince William, whose wife Duchess of Cambridge, recently gave birth to their son Prince George, left a good impression on Hudson`s father, Bill Hudson.
"The phone rang, someone answered, my dad gets to the phone, and, sure enough...I think it was Prince William calling my dad to ask to use the ATVs (all-terrain vehicles).
"My dad, when he got off the phone, was like, `That`s a really well-raised boy.` That`s the closest I got," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar