When Russell Brand skipped train fare
London: Comedian Russell Brand has said that he had once avoided paying for public transport.
The comedian says he had skipped having to buy train tickets because he ``couldn`t be bothered" with queuing up before traveling, reports contactmusic.com.
Speaking at a recording of a podcast in east London, he said: "From someone that`s gone from no wealth to wealth, I know that money doesn`t make me happier.
"Like I jumped the train yesterday when I had to go to Chelmsford.
I could have got a ticket but I couldn`t be bothered with the rigmarole of getting one. I realised all I had to do was get over a barrier so I did that and then slid out the other end behind someone," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'