When Russell Brand skipped train fare
London: Comedian Russell Brand has said that he had once avoided paying for public transport.
The comedian says he had skipped having to buy train tickets because he ``couldn`t be bothered" with queuing up before traveling, reports contactmusic.com.
Speaking at a recording of a podcast in east London, he said: "From someone that`s gone from no wealth to wealth, I know that money doesn`t make me happier.
"Like I jumped the train yesterday when I had to go to Chelmsford.
I could have got a ticket but I couldn`t be bothered with the rigmarole of getting one. I realised all I had to do was get over a barrier so I did that and then slid out the other end behind someone," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie