When Sharon sold Ozzy`s cars
New York: TV personality Sharon Osbourne sold all the cars of her rocker husband Ozzy when he fell of the wagon.
Sharon, 60, in her forthcoming memoir `Unbreakable` explained that Ozzy went wild earlier this year at their Buckinghamshire, UK, home while Sharon was in Los Angeles working, reported the New York Post.
Later, Ozzy, 64, sped off to a pub in an Audi R8 and aides found a note under the wiper from a dealer offering the Black Sabbath rocker drugs, while Ozzy was drunk inside.
In the book Sharon writes that she arranged to get rid of Ozzy`s 800,000 dollars car collection, and sold the Audi and one Ferrari he kept in the US.
She gave the other Ferrari to their son, Jack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui