When Sidney Poitier failed to recognise Sandra Bullock
Los Angeles: It is rare to see Hollywood actors get starstruck but that`s what happened to Sandra Bullock when she met Sidney Poitier.
Bullock, however, was in for a surprise when `In the Heat of the Night` actor failed to recognise her, reported TMZ Online.
The actress waited patiently as Poitier chatted with friends before introducing herself.
"Excuse me, my name is Sandra Bullock and I just wanted introduce myself," Bullock said.
The actor asked `Are you an actress?` before apologising for not recognising her.
"No forgive me, you`re a great actress!," Poitier said. The two stars then bowed to each other before parting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!