When spiders forced Halle Berry out of her house
Los Angeles: Actress Halle Berry was forced to move out of her Hollywood home after a gardener found a colony of black widow spiders under a lawn chair in her pool area.
The Oscar-winning star says she freaked out when she realised the poisonous spiders were living beneath a chair she used every other day - and left the house until they had been destroyed.
"(There were) hundreds under this lawn chair that we would all sit on around the pool every other day. We found out there was a whole village, a colony of black widows...One of the gardeners decided he should clean it and when he looked under it was like, `Argh!`" a website has quoted her as saying.
"I just left... I said, `I`m gonna leave and you`re gonna have to handle that because I can`t stand spiders...` I don`t even like Daddy Long Legs (crane flies)," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!