Why Brad Pitt feels lucky
Los Angeles: Actor Brad Pitt says his life isn`t that remarkable, but he is extremely grateful for the wonderful movie roles he`s taken on.
He feels like he`s won the lottery because he`s so happy in his life.
"I still have to get up at 6 a.m. and make breakfast for six kids. I don`t see my daily life as being that remarkable except for the fact that I`ve struck the lottery when it comes to my work and the opportunities it`s given me," contactmusic.com quoted Pitt as saying.
The 48-year-old, raises six kids, Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, with fiancee actress Angelina Jolie.
He says he still has great passion for starring in movies, but would rather spend more time with his children than on a movie set.
"I am very happy with the projects I have been involved with lately. I still have a great passion for storytelling that has been part of my life ever since I was a kid when my parents would take us to drive-in movies.
"As an actor, I love being able to explore all the complex aspects of human nature and how we`re constantly in various stages of conflict with each other. But it`s not as consuming as it used to be because my family is my priority and I`d rather spend more time with my kids," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows