Why did Malaika tease Arbaaz after Roger Federer`s loss?
Mumbai: Malaika Arora Khan feels her husband and actor-filmmaker Arbaaz Khan resembles tennis star Roger Federer.
In fact, after Federer lost the Wimbledon final Sunday, Malaiks teased Arbaaz.
"In fact, yesterday I had it on my phone, it was all over. I couldn`t help it. The minute he (Federer) lost, I told Arbaaz `I am so sorry you lost today`s match` and all our friends were saying the same thing," the 40-year-old said here Monday at the launch of the new edition of a magazine featuring her on the cover.
"There is an uncanny resemblance between them and everyone has a doppelganger and he is Arbaaz`s doppelganger," she added.
Arbaaz is currently busy with his next production "Dolly Ki Doli."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan's intense 'Kaabil' POSTER will leave you intrigued!
- Ranbir Kapoor kickstarts 'Dragon' with a party!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic? Check out what the duo said
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Ten practices to lead spiritual and blissful life!