Why is Miley Cyrus always late?
London: Singer Miley Cyrus says she has her own concept of time and blames her hectic schedule for being constantly late.
The 20-year-old singer, who is currently in London to promote her new single ‘We Can`t Stop’, shared her side of the story on her latecoming on Nick Grimshaw`s show on Radio 1, reports contactmusic.com.
"I`m always late. I have my own concept of time. They told me, `You have to go on air in 15 minutes` and I was like, `I`m rushing, I`m rushing!` I was putting different sunglasses in my bag, deciding if I like my nails today, what ring I should wear.
"I`m not too bad. I think some people would say different. But I just have so much going on, you can blame that," she said.
The singer also revealed that she prefers working late night.
"When you`re in the studio there is a different concept of time. I don`t ever start working till about midnight," Cyrus added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles