Why Jessica Chastian wants to thank Robbie Williams
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Chastians wants to personally meet and thank singer Robbie Williams for providing the scholarship, which helped her study in college.
Chastian, 35, has never had a chance to meet and express gratitude to the singer, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"I am the first person to go to college in my family and it was because I got a scholarship from Robin Williams, who made it possible... I sent him a letter when I got the scholarship, but I`ve never met him," Chastian said on a US chat show.
The actress, last seen in movie "Mama", once missed the chance of meeting Williams.
"I almost met him. I was at a restaurant and I was telling someone the story... (and) Robin came in and sat down next to me. I waited until he was done eating because I don`t want to be the crazy girl at the restaurant, and before he finished he jumped up and left and I jumped up and I was gonna chase after him and then I thought, `No!`," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?