Why Jessica Chastian wants to thank Robbie Williams
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Chastians wants to personally meet and thank singer Robbie Williams for providing the scholarship, which helped her study in college.
Chastian, 35, has never had a chance to meet and express gratitude to the singer, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"I am the first person to go to college in my family and it was because I got a scholarship from Robin Williams, who made it possible... I sent him a letter when I got the scholarship, but I`ve never met him," Chastian said on a US chat show.
The actress, last seen in movie "Mama", once missed the chance of meeting Williams.
"I almost met him. I was at a restaurant and I was telling someone the story... (and) Robin came in and sat down next to me. I waited until he was done eating because I don`t want to be the crazy girl at the restaurant, and before he finished he jumped up and left and I jumped up and I was gonna chase after him and then I thought, `No!`," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!