Wife wants Christian Bale to quit bike racing
Los Angeles: Actor Christian Bale`s wife has asked him to quit bike racing following the death of Paul Walker.
Walker died in a car accident in November 2013, and Bale`s wife Sibi Blazic, with whom he has an eight-year-old daughter Emmaline, feels he should quit his dangerous hobby, reports contactmusic.com.
"Since Paul`s death, she`s totally freaked out. Sibi doesn`t want Christian racing at all and that`s going to be a real struggle for him," a source said.
"Christian is obsessed with racing foreign bikes, but he adores Sibi and hates seeing her so worked up over what happened to Paul. As tough as it is for him, Christian is going to quit racing for her. She rules their household with an iron fist, and his attitude is, she`s the boss," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan's 'Tumhari Sulu' will show her naughty side!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Padman' to show Radhika Apte in a nagging wife's role?
- I have over-sensitivity issues, besides family only Karan Johar can understand me: Shah Rukh Khan
- Shahid Kapoor's LATEST PIC will surely leave you gasping for air!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH