Wife wants Christian Bale to quit bike racing
Los Angeles: Actor Christian Bale`s wife has asked him to quit bike racing following the death of Paul Walker.
Walker died in a car accident in November 2013, and Bale`s wife Sibi Blazic, with whom he has an eight-year-old daughter Emmaline, feels he should quit his dangerous hobby, reports contactmusic.com.
"Since Paul`s death, she`s totally freaked out. Sibi doesn`t want Christian racing at all and that`s going to be a real struggle for him," a source said.
"Christian is obsessed with racing foreign bikes, but he adores Sibi and hates seeing her so worked up over what happened to Paul. As tough as it is for him, Christian is going to quit racing for her. She rules their household with an iron fist, and his attitude is, she`s the boss," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple