Will-Kate baby in 2012? Bet on it, Bob
London: Bookmakers are betting more than 30,000 pounds (around USD 46,000) on whether Prince William and his wife Kate would have a baby next year.
William Hill are offering odds of 2/5 for a baby, and 6/1 on a child being named John and 8/1 for naming it Diana.
Ladbrokes are offering 5/6 for the couple to become parents, The Sun reported.
Hill`s are betting on a totally different issue but related to the royal family. They are offering 7/2 for Prince Harry and Kate`s sister Pippa to start a relationship in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President