Will.I.Am buys new house for grandmother
London: Rapper Will.I.Am surprised his grandmother by buying her a brand new house.
The Black Eyed Peas star invited his elderly relative for dinner at a friend`s house and she was left very confused when they arrived at the building and it was completely empty, reported Contactmusic.
"I gave my grandma a house for her birthday. I told her I was taking her for dinner at my friend`s place and she wore her best birthday dress.
"When we got into the house she said, `It`s got no furniture` and I said, `That`s because you have to order it.` She was like, `Why do I have to be ordering other people`s furniture?` and I told her it was her house," he said.
The 38-year-old generous musician loves being able to use his success to help his family.
"I also bought my uncle, my mother and my brother houses. For me, music is all about being able to take care of my family."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated