Will.I.Am buys new house for grandmother
London: Rapper Will.I.Am surprised his grandmother by buying her a brand new house.
The Black Eyed Peas star invited his elderly relative for dinner at a friend`s house and she was left very confused when they arrived at the building and it was completely empty, reported Contactmusic.
"I gave my grandma a house for her birthday. I told her I was taking her for dinner at my friend`s place and she wore her best birthday dress.
"When we got into the house she said, `It`s got no furniture` and I said, `That`s because you have to order it.` She was like, `Why do I have to be ordering other people`s furniture?` and I told her it was her house," he said.
The 38-year-old generous musician loves being able to use his success to help his family.
"I also bought my uncle, my mother and my brother houses. For me, music is all about being able to take care of my family."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'