Will.I.Am buys new house for grandmother
London: Rapper Will.I.Am surprised his grandmother by buying her a brand new house.
The Black Eyed Peas star invited his elderly relative for dinner at a friend`s house and she was left very confused when they arrived at the building and it was completely empty, reported Contactmusic.
"I gave my grandma a house for her birthday. I told her I was taking her for dinner at my friend`s place and she wore her best birthday dress.
"When we got into the house she said, `It`s got no furniture` and I said, `That`s because you have to order it.` She was like, `Why do I have to be ordering other people`s furniture?` and I told her it was her house," he said.
The 38-year-old generous musician loves being able to use his success to help his family.
"I also bought my uncle, my mother and my brother houses. For me, music is all about being able to take care of my family."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled