Will.i.am goes ga-ga over Prince Harry
Los Angeles: Singer Will.i.am cannot stop showering praises on Prince Harry, after meeting him at a charitable function recently.
The duo had also met each other at Queen`s Diamond Jubilee celebration in 2012.
"He`s a party prince, a soldier and a philanthropist. He`s a regular guy. If Harry was a movie character he would be Iron Man," mirror.co.uk quoted Will.i.am as saying.
"I grew up watching documentaries about the royal family, so I am really pleased to be meeting him," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jennifer Aniston stars in funny new emirates commercial
- 'Elegant' Aishwarya Rai launches Longines' Dolce Vita in Delhi
- Too much of praise for Amitabh Bachchan irked other attendees at Tiger event?
- Standing up for dissent, Nayantara Sahgal to return Sahitya Akademi award
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction