William-Kate gnome statues to raise money for kids
London: Tiny gnome statues of Prince William and his pregnant wife Kate, the duchess of Cambridge, will be auctioned online to raise money for children to learn about gardening in schools.
The gnome statues were displayed at the Chelsea Flower Show, the Daily Mirror reported.
"Gnomes are often associated with good luck, I could not think of a more popular couple that the nation is wishing good luck to," gardening guru David Domoney, who commissioned the statues, was quoted as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: THESE Bollywood celebrities have extended support
- Hrithik Roshan, Ronit Roy lock horns in new dialogue promo of 'Kaabil' – Watch
- Not scared of being stereotyped: Aditya Roy Kapur
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'