William, Kate, in-laws fly for Caribbean holiday
London: Prince William, his pregnant wife Duchess Kate and her parents have flown to the Caribbean for a holiday.
The Sun said the 31-year-old duchess has recovered from her morning sickness.
The 30-year-old prince and Kate are staying at a villa on the island of Mustique.
Their luxury pad boasts a pool, games room and stunning views of the Caribbean Sea.
Kate`s parents Michael and Carole Middleton are staying nearby.
"The duke and duchess have joined the Middletons for a winter break," a source told the daily.
"Both William and Kate were hoping her condition would not stop her from making the eight-hour flight to Barbados and the connection to Mustique."
"A month ago such a journey would have been unthinkable for her, so this is a clear sign she has made a virtual recovery."
The royal couple have enjoyed six holidays on Mustique since they started dating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!