William, Kate will make great parents, says cousin
London: Family members of parents-to-be Prince William and his wife Kate are confident that the couple will carry out their parental duties very well.
"First and foremost, everyone is ecstatic for both," eonline.com quoted Prince William`s cousin Peter Phillips as saying in an interview.
Phillips said the newborn will be a playmate for his own daughters.
"They will make great parents and it`s great to be able to welcome another child into the family, if not from a selfish perspective for my two girls to be able to grow up with a playmate," Phillips added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release