William, Kate will make great parents, says cousin
London: Family members of parents-to-be Prince William and his wife Kate are confident that the couple will carry out their parental duties very well.
"First and foremost, everyone is ecstatic for both," eonline.com quoted Prince William`s cousin Peter Phillips as saying in an interview.
Phillips said the newborn will be a playmate for his own daughters.
"They will make great parents and it`s great to be able to welcome another child into the family, if not from a selfish perspective for my two girls to be able to grow up with a playmate," Phillips added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside