Will.i.am recalls childhood hunger
Los Angeles: Singer Will.i.am says he often went hungry as a child.
The Black Eyed Peas star was forced to leave home at 5 a.m. every day because he went to a school in a "better" area of Los Angeles than where his family lived and this resulted into missing his meals.
"Sometimes I would miss breakfast...missing breakfast is not good for a kid," a website has quoted Will.i.am as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Tiger Shroff wants to do clean, noble characters
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut