Will.I.Am to receive top award for advertising
London: Rapper Will.I.Am will be honoured at the prestigious CLIO Awards next month for his contribution to the advertising industry.
The 38-year-old founding member of the Black Eyed Peas band has been selected to receive the trophy in recognition of the work he has done to "push the boundaries of creativity in advertising and beyond", reported Daily Star.
"Will.I.Am has not only mastered music but has transcended his art form, extending his boundless creativity into areas like politics, technology and philanthropy.
"He embodies all of the values the CLIOs represent by inspiring change and encouraging us to think differently," said CLIO Awards executive director Nicole Purcell.
The award-ceremony will be held in New York City`s Museum of Natural History on May 15, 2013. The award aims to celebrate the best in international advertising in areas such as package design, print, radio, and TV.
Modern Family`s Eric Stonestreet will host the 2013 CLIOs.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated