Will.I.Am to receive top award for advertising
London: Rapper Will.I.Am will be honoured at the prestigious CLIO Awards next month for his contribution to the advertising industry.
The 38-year-old founding member of the Black Eyed Peas band has been selected to receive the trophy in recognition of the work he has done to "push the boundaries of creativity in advertising and beyond", reported Daily Star.
"Will.I.Am has not only mastered music but has transcended his art form, extending his boundless creativity into areas like politics, technology and philanthropy.
"He embodies all of the values the CLIOs represent by inspiring change and encouraging us to think differently," said CLIO Awards executive director Nicole Purcell.
The award-ceremony will be held in New York City`s Museum of Natural History on May 15, 2013. The award aims to celebrate the best in international advertising in areas such as package design, print, radio, and TV.
Modern Family`s Eric Stonestreet will host the 2013 CLIOs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties