Will.i.am wants to open creative factory
Los Angeles: Singer Will.i.am is keen to create a platform for creative people. He hopes it will give them the freedom to produce whatever they like.
The 38-year-old is inspired by Johnny Depp`s movie ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’, where the actor`s character Willy Wonka has a magical factory that produces the best chocolate in town, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"I want a Willy Wonka factory one day, just a creative campus of creative indi-viduals coming up with things," Will.i.am said
"One day I`m going to have 10,000 people working in this business. I am rethinking the Segway," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!
- Geeta Basra, hubby Harbhajan Singh out on 'travel day' with daughter