Will.i.am wants to open creative factory
Los Angeles: Singer Will.i.am is keen to create a platform for creative people. He hopes it will give them the freedom to produce whatever they like.
The 38-year-old is inspired by Johnny Depp`s movie ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’, where the actor`s character Willy Wonka has a magical factory that produces the best chocolate in town, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"I want a Willy Wonka factory one day, just a creative campus of creative indi-viduals coming up with things," Will.i.am said
"One day I`m going to have 10,000 people working in this business. I am rethinking the Segway," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch
- Why Shahid Kapoor requested Karan Johar to call former ladylove Kareena Kapoor
- Sonu Sood's father dies of cardiac arrest at 77
- 'Kahaani 2' in pre-production stage, to star Vidya: Sujoy Ghosh