Wills-Kate dote over their new pup
London: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have fallen in love with the new addition to their family - a month-old male cocker spaniel pup.
On Tuesday it was confirmed that they had adopted the puppy with which the couple was photographed on a beach in Wales in early January.
The two had met the canine at Christmastime in Bucklebury, where the Duchess grew up and where parents Michael and Carole still live.
“He belongs to a litter of cocker spaniels from one of Carole Middleton’s friends near home,” Us magazine quoted a palace aide as saying.
However, the aide said that its new owners aren’t completely sure if they are ready for puppy parenthood.
“At first, they had just taken it home for a short period of time to see how they adapt,” the aide said.
But, a source said that the Prince William and Duchess Kate have fallen in love with the pup and he is now in the ‘royal fold’.
“William and Catherine fell in love with the pup instantly and it wasn’t long before they decided to keep him… He’s now part of the royal fold!” the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?
- 'FIR' actor Suresh Chatwal no more, co-star Kavita Kaushik expresses grief
- This latest OK JAANU pic shows Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor are so much in love!
- Mood swings! What's on Parineeti Chopra's mind?
- Here's what Jacqueline Fernandez feels about Salman Khan-Iulia Vantur marriage! Details inside