Wills-Kate dote over their new pup
London: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have fallen in love with the new addition to their family - a month-old male cocker spaniel pup.
On Tuesday it was confirmed that they had adopted the puppy with which the couple was photographed on a beach in Wales in early January.
The two had met the canine at Christmastime in Bucklebury, where the Duchess grew up and where parents Michael and Carole still live.
“He belongs to a litter of cocker spaniels from one of Carole Middleton’s friends near home,” Us magazine quoted a palace aide as saying.
However, the aide said that its new owners aren’t completely sure if they are ready for puppy parenthood.
“At first, they had just taken it home for a short period of time to see how they adapt,” the aide said.
But, a source said that the Prince William and Duchess Kate have fallen in love with the pup and he is now in the ‘royal fold’.
“William and Catherine fell in love with the pup instantly and it wasn’t long before they decided to keep him… He’s now part of the royal fold!” the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!