Winona Ryder once wore $10 dress to Oscars
Washington: Winona Ryder once wore a 10 dollars vintage dress to the Oscars.
Ryder, who is the lover of vintage clothes, is apparently not afraid to recycle outfits she has previously worn to events, Contactmusic reported.
The `Girl, Interrupted` star told Red magazine that most of her wardrobe is vintage and she has worn dresses to the Oscars that she got for 10 dollars.
She revealed that at Sean Penn `s last Haiti gala she wore this vintage dress that she had worn to a film premiere in 2005.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee