Winona Ryder once wore $10 dress to Oscars
Washington: Winona Ryder once wore a 10 dollars vintage dress to the Oscars.
Ryder, who is the lover of vintage clothes, is apparently not afraid to recycle outfits she has previously worn to events, Contactmusic reported.
The `Girl, Interrupted` star told Red magazine that most of her wardrobe is vintage and she has worn dresses to the Oscars that she got for 10 dollars.
She revealed that at Sean Penn `s last Haiti gala she wore this vintage dress that she had worn to a film premiere in 2005.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback