Women Coalition names Robin Thicke `Sexist of the Year`
Washington: The `End Violence Against Women Coalition` has named Robin Thicke ` Sexist of the Year ` for the questionable lyrics and the controversial music video of his hit single `Blurred Lines`.
The organization, which will be sending him a voucher to download Aretha Franklin`s classic `Respect` as a prize, also made their selection based on some of the singer`s comments in interviews regarding the song, E! Online reported.
Earlier there was an online petition on Change.org to get Thicke banned from 2014`s Juno Awards over the ` Blurred Lines` music video.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories