Women love a cad, says Brit actor Nigel Havers
London: British actor Nigel Havers, who earned his popularity by portraying immoral love rats, has claimed that women never learn when it comes to men because they cannot stop pursuing cads.
During an interview with the latest issue of Radio Times, ` The Charmer` star said that throughout history, women tend to like cads, the Daily Express reported.
The 61-year-old sauce actor, who recently starred as another smooth-talker in `Coronation Street’, asserted that the ladies want to mother and change the cads and it`s exciting, but always ends in tears.
However, Havers said that he didn`t mean it in a sexist way.
He insisted that some women prefer a stable life, but others love danger.
Havers added that he has always gone for women who are exciting, dangerous and fun.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!