Women love a cad, says Brit actor Nigel Havers
London: British actor Nigel Havers, who earned his popularity by portraying immoral love rats, has claimed that women never learn when it comes to men because they cannot stop pursuing cads.
During an interview with the latest issue of Radio Times, ` The Charmer` star said that throughout history, women tend to like cads, the Daily Express reported.
The 61-year-old sauce actor, who recently starred as another smooth-talker in `Coronation Street’, asserted that the ladies want to mother and change the cads and it`s exciting, but always ends in tears.
However, Havers said that he didn`t mean it in a sexist way.
He insisted that some women prefer a stable life, but others love danger.
Havers added that he has always gone for women who are exciting, dangerous and fun.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!