Woody Harrelson launches eco-friendly paper line
London: Actor Woody Harrelson is launching an eco-friendly line of paper to save the trees.
The 51-year-old ‘Zombieland’ actor has invested in the Prairie Pulp & Paper Inc company, which uses a wheat-straw waste and wood fibre alternative to tree pulp to make paper, reported Contactmusic.
"The new paper is going to be great for our future," said Harrelson.
The actor claimed that by replacing two packs of traditional paper with his product users will save one tree. The line will be sold in the US through retailer Staples.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows