Woody Harrelson launches eco-friendly paper line
London: Actor Woody Harrelson is launching an eco-friendly line of paper to save the trees.
The 51-year-old ‘Zombieland’ actor has invested in the Prairie Pulp & Paper Inc company, which uses a wheat-straw waste and wood fibre alternative to tree pulp to make paper, reported Contactmusic.
"The new paper is going to be great for our future," said Harrelson.
The actor claimed that by replacing two packs of traditional paper with his product users will save one tree. The line will be sold in the US through retailer Staples.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film