Woody Harrelson launches eco-friendly paper line
London: Actor Woody Harrelson is launching an eco-friendly line of paper to save the trees.
The 51-year-old ‘Zombieland’ actor has invested in the Prairie Pulp & Paper Inc company, which uses a wheat-straw waste and wood fibre alternative to tree pulp to make paper, reported Contactmusic.
"The new paper is going to be great for our future," said Harrelson.
The actor claimed that by replacing two packs of traditional paper with his product users will save one tree. The line will be sold in the US through retailer Staples.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!