Working full throttle to promote `Ghanchakkar`: Emraan Hashmi
Mumbai: Emraan Hashmi, lead actor of ‘Ghanchakkar’, says the film`s team is leaving no stone unturned to promote it in various cities and on reality shows ahead of its June 28 release.
"There are more reality shows, we have very extensive city tours lined up," said the actor while sharing details about ‘Ghanchakkar’ promotional plans.
"We are touring 8 to 10 cities for the promotion of the film. The film releases June 28 and we are going full throttle," the 34-year-old told reporters Monday on the sets of dance reality show ‘India`s Dancing Superstar’.
The film is said to have both thrill and fun elements and Vidya Balan, who plays Emraan`s weird and wacky wife Neetu, says promotions will be comic ride.
"Wait till June 28 to see what the thrill in the film is. The weeks left for the release of the film will see us promote the film in a very comic and funny manner. It is going to be fun," she said.
Vidya has promoted ‘Ghanchakkar’ on dance reality show ‘Dance India Dance Super Moms’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport
- Preity Zinta shares keys to happiness - Here’s more about it
- Jackie Chan greets Salman Khan in traditional India style – WATCH video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik