Working full throttle to promote `Ghanchakkar`: Emraan Hashmi
Mumbai: Emraan Hashmi, lead actor of ‘Ghanchakkar’, says the film`s team is leaving no stone unturned to promote it in various cities and on reality shows ahead of its June 28 release.
"There are more reality shows, we have very extensive city tours lined up," said the actor while sharing details about ‘Ghanchakkar’ promotional plans.
"We are touring 8 to 10 cities for the promotion of the film. The film releases June 28 and we are going full throttle," the 34-year-old told reporters Monday on the sets of dance reality show ‘India`s Dancing Superstar’.
The film is said to have both thrill and fun elements and Vidya Balan, who plays Emraan`s weird and wacky wife Neetu, says promotions will be comic ride.
"Wait till June 28 to see what the thrill in the film is. The weeks left for the release of the film will see us promote the film in a very comic and funny manner. It is going to be fun," she said.
Vidya has promoted ‘Ghanchakkar’ on dance reality show ‘Dance India Dance Super Moms’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Padmavati: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone will be joined by THIS actress?
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Vidya Balan chooses her film wisely!
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study