Working moms balance life better than working dads: Banks
Los Angeles: `Hunger Games` star Elizabeth Banks admits it is hard to manage acting career, marriage and family around her.
The 40-year-old actress said working fathers do not undergo such pressure to balance everything around them, reportedly.
"I balance it by always putting my children`s health and safety first. Then I feel OK to go and do the job I love. It`s important to remember that I face the same challenges as many other working parents out there.
"I don`t think dads do it as well as moms, quite frankly, as I don`t think there`s any pressure on them to balance anything in their lives when it comes to parents being at work. I try not to feel that pressure, either," she said.
Banks is also no longer concerned about her beauty and credits her genes for it. "I didn`t quite believe I was pretty for a long time. I never thought about it. I`m very genetically blessed, I cannot deny it. But I work hard at keeping myself together. Yes, I have nice cheekbones and skinny legs but I can`t take any credit for it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farhan Akhtar to perform at Enchanted Valley Carnival
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study