Young Prince William ‘not ready for royal responsibilities right away’
London: Prince William has stated that he is very happy to forge a conventional career in the Armed Forces rather than ponder a new royal role — let alone that of King.
He believes that the senior members of the family ‘who’ve seen and done it all’, should look after the Empire till he grows and learns the artistry of reigning.
“I try not to think about it, to be honest,” the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
“As I’m flying along in my helicopter through the mountains of Wales, I try desperately hard not to think about it. That can wait until I’m a bit older,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'