Your tweets can expose the psychopath in you
London: While many of us may not bother about what we habitually tweet, a study has found these can reveal if we are psychopaths, with our frequently used words such as "die", "kill" and "bury" being some of the key warning signs.
Scientists claim users` word choices indicate personality traits and their research could be used by police to identify potential threats or by bosses when hiring employees, Daily Mail reported.
According to a research by computer science professors and doctoral students at London`s Online Privacy Foundation, swearing too much is also a giveaway.
"People are making judgements about others based on social media. Companies even exist that will do this for you if you`re hiring," said Chris Sumner, head of London`s Online Privacy Foundation.
"However, almost all research says more research is needed before social media screening should be considered for use," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I love Karan Patel, but don't want him in my life: Kamya Punjabi
- This magazine cover featuring Ranveer Singh will make women drool over him – See pic
- Clash with Salman Khan's 'Sultan' averted; check out the release date of Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’
- Funny video alert! ‘Housefull 3’ trio - Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh - goes crazy
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out