Zac Efron sells former home
London: Actor Zac Efron has sold his luxurious bachelor pad in Hollywood Hills for USD 2.7 million.
The 26-year-old actor was mesmerised by the place situated in Los Angeles as it boasted walls of glass, two bedrooms, and 2,424 square feet of living space in addition to having a corrugated metal surfaces and a three-sided fireplace, reported Contactmusic.
But Efron sold the place as it seemed a bit unsafe to him.
"That house was sort of in the middle of everything. It spit you out on one end on Sunset and on the other end onto Ventura Boulevard. It was a great idea initially - concrete floors, metal windows - a great bachelor pad, in my opinion," Efron had recently said about the place in an interview.
"But it was surrounded by windows, and at night people started coming up and tapping on the glass while I was asleep. It started to get a little bit strange," he added.
The actor and his brother have since moved into a new pad in trendy Los Feliz.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study