Zac Efron tastes duck embryo
London: ‘High School Musical’ star Zac Efron has swallowed a duck foetus from an egg in a video.
The 24-year-old actor opted to try the delicacy balut during a lunchtime trip to a volcano in the Philippines and he asked a friend to videotape the moment he peeled the egg and guzzled down the contents, reported Daily Star.
He aired the home video during an appearance on a talk show and said he actually quite liked the snack.
"There was a fully-formed little bird in the egg... It wasn`t that bad. I ate, like, three more that day. There was, like, a hard part with, like, the beak and stuff. I didn`t want to eat that," he said.
Balut is a duck embryo that is boiled and eaten in the shell. It is believed to be an aphrodisiac.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India