Zara Tindall expecting first child
Washington: Prince William`s cousin, Zara Tindall, formerly known as Phillips, is pregnant with her first child with rugby player Mike Tindall.
The news of the arrival of another royal baby was announced by Buckingham Palace on Monday, CBS News reported.
According to a statement issued by the press secretary to Queen Elizabeth II, the couple is expecting a baby in the New Year.
The statement says that the Princess Royal and Captain Mark Phillips, Mr. Phillip and Mrs. Linda Tindall, and members of both families are delighted with the news.
The Olympic equestrian, 32, and Mike, 34, tied the knot in July 2011 at Cannongate Kirk in Edinburgh, Scotland.
The baby, which will be the first child for the couple and third grandchild for Princess Anne , 62, will also be 16th in line to the British throne and the fourth great-grandchild for the queen and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- Mark Ruffalo to narrate film on Barack Obama's energy policy
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan proud to be Indian, says no intention of leaving India
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated