Zoe Saldana acknowledges pregnancy in a video
Los Angeles: `Guardians of the Galaxy` star Zoe Saldana has finally accepted that she is expecting her first child with husband Marco Perego.
The 36-year-old actress avoided completing the Ice bucket challenge in a video because of her pregnancy, after director James Gunn nominated her for the task, reportedly.
Saldana instead asked her husband to take her place and have having freezing water poured over his head to raise awareness for the nerve cells disease.
Turning to the side and rubbing her growing baby bump, Saldana said in a video, "I am accepting James Gunn`s challenge to take on the ice bucket challenge. `Obviously, I can`t do it myself so I nominate my husband to take on the challenge and get rinsed with a nice bucket of ice water."
The actress then nominated four people, including James Cameron and Salma Hayek, to take on the challenge next.
Last month, it was reported by a leading US magazine that Saldana was expecting her first child. The private star had been hesitant to publicly announce that she is pregnant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chris Brown files documents to establish paternity of daughter
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Moving on! Sean Penn gives Minka Kelly a 'pricy' birthday bash