Zoe Saldana spills beans on kind of men she likes
Washington: Zoe Saldana recently opened up about the qualities she looks for in a man.
While talking to a magazine, the 36-year-old star said that she prefers men who respected women naturally and were open to work with, as well as learn from them, and advised to stay away from the ones who "worshipped" women, suggest reports.
The beauty, who`s expecting her first child with husband Marco Perego, also said that "creativity" and feeling unrestrained was the key for good sex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video