Zoe Saldana spills beans on kind of men she likes
Washington: Zoe Saldana recently opened up about the qualities she looks for in a man.
While talking to a magazine, the 36-year-old star said that she prefers men who respected women naturally and were open to work with, as well as learn from them, and advised to stay away from the ones who "worshipped" women, suggest reports.
The beauty, who`s expecting her first child with husband Marco Perego, also said that "creativity" and feeling unrestrained was the key for good sex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar