Zooey Deschanel mistaken as Boston bombing suspect by US news channel
New York: Zooey Deschanel got quite the shock when she was mistakenly identified as one of the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings on a local Fox News station.
According to Peter Ogburn , while the radio show producer and writer was watching the manhunt for a second suspect unfold on Fox 4 Dallas-Fort Worth, the `New Girl` star`s name was misidentified in the closed captioning as 19-year-old Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev.
"Marathon bombing, he is 19-year-old Zooey Deschanel," read the misleading (and completely incorrect) caption, the Huffington Post reported.
Tsarnaev was ultimately arrested Friday night after he was found hiding in a boat behind a home in Watertown, Massachusetts.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya