Zooey Deschanel mistaken as Boston bombing suspect by US news channel
New York: Zooey Deschanel got quite the shock when she was mistakenly identified as one of the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings on a local Fox News station.
According to Peter Ogburn , while the radio show producer and writer was watching the manhunt for a second suspect unfold on Fox 4 Dallas-Fort Worth, the `New Girl` star`s name was misidentified in the closed captioning as 19-year-old Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev.
"Marathon bombing, he is 19-year-old Zooey Deschanel," read the misleading (and completely incorrect) caption, the Huffington Post reported.
Tsarnaev was ultimately arrested Friday night after he was found hiding in a boat behind a home in Watertown, Massachusetts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India