Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will soon be seen putting on the dancing shoes. Yes, you guessed it right! Here, we are talking about choreographer Remo D’Souza's upcoming film. It is being said that Jacqueline Fernandez will be sharing the screen space with the 51-year-old actor in the movie.
There’s a beautiful legend associated with this temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
The craze for wireless internet connection has gone up so much that almost half of the people now crave for Wi-Fi on the go.
Want to deck up your home with modern furniture? Opt for recliner or go for carpets and lights to make your abode look more modern, says an expert.
The result indicates that bullied children have an even more vulnerable life situation than before.
The Global Citizen India movement is a 15-year commitment to catalyse India`s journey to eradicate extreme poverty in line with the SDGs.
How to smile even when cramps hit you hard!
The Global Citizen Festival India secured investment commitments worth $3.37 billion (Rs. 22,940 crores) which would benefit around 50 crore people, an official said here on Saturday.
Veteran filmmaker Ramesh Sippy will inaugurate the 47th edition of the International Film Festival of India.
Masaba Gupta has created select T-shirts for the Global Citizen Festival, which will be held here on Saturday.
The seven Saturday fast is dedicated to Sri Venkateswara .
Night time is when it gets really chilly and you want to leave behind all your worries and enjoy a good night`s sleep curled up under a soft, comfy quilt.
Look at these different ways in which you can celebrate your next birthday!
In this post, we will tell you why you must light an oil lamp at home every day.
Every woman wants to be the centre of attraction and look perfect on special day. Start your skin care from taking at least six to eight hours sleep and eat a lot of super foods as they help in repairing skin cells, says an expert.
Not just a demoness but a personality with multiple layers..
Those who often experience dryness after henna use apply this simple trick to retain natural moisture and also add sheen to the hair.
- Sugary drinks with protein-rich meals may make you fat
- India vs Sri Lanka Board's President XI: Kuldeep Yadav stand-out bowler, KL Rahul makes solid return on day one
- Higher sun exposure may up risk of eye freckles
- Tour de France: Title is 'mine to lose', says defending champion Chris Froome ahead of decisive time trial
- ICC Women's World Cup: Sourav Ganguly predicts India to beat England in final
- PCB rubbishes rift in team due to disparity in prize money
- Uncertainty over ICC chairman Shashank Manohar's Pakistan visit
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- US keeps Pakistan on list of countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- Monsoon showers in Delhi-NCR cause waterlogging, traffic jams in many areas
- Reliance AGM: Know how you can get a free Jio 4G smartphone
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- Ram Nath Kovind wins Presidential Election
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- Zee Media launches Zee Salaam for Urdu audience
- AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal accused of molesting a woman
- J&K: Cloudburst hits Doda district; casualties reported
- Commandos deployed for safety of Kanwar Yatra
- DNA: All you need to know about Shimla gang-rape case
- Lesson to learn! Israel's way of dealing with stone pelters
- DNA: Analysing the article published in China's Global Times about standoff at Dokhlam
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017
- WATCH: Fuming Harmanpreet Kaur leaves Deepti Sharma in tears after committing to suicidal run against Australia
- WATCH: Skipper Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy celebrate Harmanpreet Kaur's epic knock in style
- India will surely lose if it engages with China militarily, warns Chinese daily on Dokalam row
- Maharashtra horror: Goon butchered in Dhule, CCTV footage goes viral - Watch
- Doklam Impasse: India should not engage China in ''tit for tat'' response, says Shyam Saran
- Caught on cam: Goons brutally thrash couple in UP's Maharajgang, circulate video
- OMG! Croc 'returns' body of man after witch doctor summons it: Watch Video
- Have fertility problems? This app helps Kashmiri woman get pregnant after 7 years
- Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 uncovers hidden undersea world
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur destroys Australia with rampaging knock in ICC Women's WC semi-final