The rare public display of six bone ornaments and the unfurling of the ancient silk Thangka of Buddha Amitabha, the largest silk brocade in the Himalayas, are among the main highlights of the Naropa festival.
Here are a few quotes by Swami Vivekananda that will truly inspire you to shape your own destiny and head to the path of success.
The makers of the video have emphasised on the importance of a premarital medical test to ensure a happy married life sans medical issues.
Researchers have historically worked under the assumption that those who drink most alcohol incorrectly "imagine" everyone else also drinks to excess.
'Zee Mundo' is a premium, major studio-level, HD movie channel presenting the very best of modern Bollywood cinema, dubbed in Spanish.
Actress Amy Schumer has revealed on Instagram she was hospitalized in Paris on Monday after suffering from food poisoning.
Here are a few tips that can help you make your apartment look more spacious.
Check out some dressing tips for office.
Transgender actress Alexis Arquette reportedly died of AIDS-related illness.
Women tend to find beardedness attractive when judging long-term relationships.
Here are a few tips on how to achieve a flawless skin with a few basic tips.
As we look forward to celebrating the joyous festival, let’s catch glimpses of weavers’ craftsmanship, who produce Kerala’s traditional attire for women- the Kasavu sari.
Onam is spread over 10 days and culminates with Thiruvonam, the most important day.
The Pagal Baba temple, a ten-storey structure made in white marble looks incredibly gorgeous and its architecture captivates visitors.
Even though the common meal at most Hindu marriages in Kerala is the sadya, it's the one served on Onam.
Actress Lisa Ray will be launching her first range of fragrances on September 21, which also marks the United Nations' International Day of Peace.
Children who spend a lot of time on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter are less happy with their appearance and they are more likely to quarrel with their parents, show results of a survey.
Hair experts from Advanced Hair Studio list a few hair maintenance tips to get the curls right.
This kind of prediction, what researchers call an "affective forecast," also plays a critical role in the decisions we make for others.
- Dutchman held in Myanmar after `pulling plug` on Buddhist sermon
- Hindu Munnani leader murder case: Bring perpetrators to justice, says Karunanidhi
- Uri attack: It's disappointing to see terror attacks happening frequently in the country, says Virat Kohli
- Southern Japan rocked by 5.7 magnitude quake
- Sushma Swaraj to blast Pakistan over terrorism, atrocities from UNGA platform by citing this proof?
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- Amid tension over Uri terror attack, Pakistan calls off trade exhibition in India
- Jammu and Kashmir: Terrorist attack on Army brigade headquarters in Uri
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- DNA: Will India help Balochistan like it helped Bangladesh?
- Who will take responsibility of soldiers martyred in Uri attack?
- DNA: Analyzing Nawaz Sharif's speech at UN general assembly
- 12 terrorists crossing LoC killed by Indian army in Uri's Lachhipura
- Why is Nawaz Sharif quiet on Balochistan?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- REALITY CHECK! Here's truth behind 'Indian Army welfare fund' message going viral on WhatsApp after Uri attack
- What a poem! Hours after Uri attack, Indian soldier blasts Pakistan; video goes viral - MUST WATCH
- Uri terror attack: As it happened
- Height of insensitivity! AAP MLA Gopal Rai's escort's car overturns in Chhattisgarh, minister drives away leaving injured jawans behind
- Uri attack: If Pakistanis have chosen war, let's go for it, says Vijender Singh
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- DNA: Today in History, 24th September, 2016
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India? Part III
- Sushma Swaraj to expose Pakistan in UNGA on Monday
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India? Part II
- Uri terror attack will not be forgotten, PM Modi warns Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj to expose Nawaz Sharif in UNGA today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Pakistan's defeat in 1971 war
- ISRO successfully launches PSLV-C35 with eight satellites
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- MUST WATCH: `Pakistan's motto is destruction of India`
- Twitterati hails Modi's fiery speech against Pakistan
- India vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Statistical highlights from Day 3
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Congress blames Centre over Russia's military exercise with Pakistan
- India-Pakistan Indus Water Treaty - Here's all you need to know
- Four extremely weird diet tricks to help you lose weight!
- Shoe thrown at Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi during 'Kisan Yatra' in UP's Sitapur