Ashley Tisdale splits from boyfriend after 2 yrs together
Washington: Ashley Tisdale has split from her boyfriend of two and a half years.
The 26-year-old High School Musical star and musical producer Scott Speer were last spotted getting coffee together in late November.
“They had been on and off for a while. They tried to work it out but realized their relationship ran its course,” the Daily Mail quoted a source as telling Us Weekly.
Ashley and Scott began dating in spring 2009, a month after her split with musician Jared Murillo.
While dating Speer, Tisdale had said she was all about ‘a guy’s personality’.
“I like someone I can have fun with and who can be more laid-back than I am, because it calms me down,” People.com quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Donald Trump is a joke for America: Chloe Grace Moretz
- Hilarious! Salman Khan was in tears for a moment while filming ‘Sultan’ – Know why
- Watch: Behind-the-scenes 'Trip' of 'Udta Punjab' will make you more impatient for its release
- Wanted to make 'Sultan' only with Salman: Ali Abbas Zafar
- In this temple, people worship a Royal Enfield Bullet – Here’s why