Ashley Tisdale splits from boyfriend after 2 yrs together
Washington: Ashley Tisdale has split from her boyfriend of two and a half years.
The 26-year-old High School Musical star and musical producer Scott Speer were last spotted getting coffee together in late November.
“They had been on and off for a while. They tried to work it out but realized their relationship ran its course,” the Daily Mail quoted a source as telling Us Weekly.
Ashley and Scott began dating in spring 2009, a month after her split with musician Jared Murillo.
While dating Speer, Tisdale had said she was all about ‘a guy’s personality’.
“I like someone I can have fun with and who can be more laid-back than I am, because it calms me down,” People.com quoted her as saying.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark