Ashley Tisdale splits from boyfriend after 2 yrs together
Washington: Ashley Tisdale has split from her boyfriend of two and a half years.
The 26-year-old High School Musical star and musical producer Scott Speer were last spotted getting coffee together in late November.
“They had been on and off for a while. They tried to work it out but realized their relationship ran its course,” the Daily Mail quoted a source as telling Us Weekly.
Ashley and Scott began dating in spring 2009, a month after her split with musician Jared Murillo.
While dating Speer, Tisdale had said she was all about ‘a guy’s personality’.
“I like someone I can have fun with and who can be more laid-back than I am, because it calms me down,” People.com quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tusshar Kapoor’s decision to embrace fatherhood will inspire you – Details inside
- Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani's latest video is CUTE! Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan behind Steven Spielberg's 'The BFG' release delay?
- Akshay Kumar looks dapper in the brand new poster of ‘Rustom’
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’