ayesha takia`s Controversies
Rumours were ripe that the girl-next-door Ayesha Takia won’t contemplate films after marriage, but recently she dismissed once and for all any suggestions that she will be winding down her movie career now that she is married. “Hey people, I just wanna make it clear that I will be doing lots more films! I love films and will continue to do them,” she confirmed.
Deeply hurt and shocked by the aggressive behavior of MNS with Abu Azmi, daughter-in-law Ayesha Takia Azmi lashed out on MNS whole and soul Raj Thackeray and his party. “I am shocked and disgusted by the behaviour of Raj Thackeray and his people. The way they behaved with Abu Azmi during oath swearing in was really unbelievable and disgusting. How can we ever feel safe in a place where gundas are allowed to behave as they want?”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'