Vivek Oberoi wants to be in news for professional reasons
Mumbai: Vivek Oberoi says media should be cautious and report more about an actor's films rather than his personal life.
When asked what kind of entertainment news he prefers to watch as an actor, Vivek said, "News that is related to our work and news that is not related to our personal lives because I feel there is a line. The relationship between media and actors is such that many times the line is crossed, spoiling the friendship."
The 36-year-old was speaking Sunday at the Miss India 2013 grand finale, where Navneet Kaur Dhillon was crowned the winner. He was promoting his film ‘Grand Masti’ at the event.
"So I think we (media and celebrities) are interdependent - we depend on each other. So we should take care of it. I don't like any personal news, not just about myself but also about anyone else. We like to have a certain amount of privacy," added the actor, who will be seen in Hrithik Roshan starrer ‘Krrish 3’.
Vivek was last seen in ‘Zila Ghaziabad’ and is currently judging children's reality show ‘India's Best Dramebaaz’ along with Sonali Bendre and Anurag Basu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'