Whitney Houston in financial crisis
London: Singer-actress Whitney Houston is reportedly facing financial crisis.
The 48-year-old, who recently underwent medical treatment for her cocaine addiction, has allegedly spent all of her fortune and is being financially supported by her record label Arista, reports RadarOnline.com.
"Whitney`s fortune is gone. Music industry heavy hitters are supporting her and her label is fronting her cash against her next album, but no one knows when that will be released...She might be homeless if not for people saving her. She is broke as a joke," said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'