Whitney Houston in financial crisis
London: Singer-actress Whitney Houston is reportedly facing financial crisis.
The 48-year-old, who recently underwent medical treatment for her cocaine addiction, has allegedly spent all of her fortune and is being financially supported by her record label Arista, reports RadarOnline.com.
"Whitney`s fortune is gone. Music industry heavy hitters are supporting her and her label is fronting her cash against her next album, but no one knows when that will be released...She might be homeless if not for people saving her. She is broke as a joke," said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show