Akbar`s deserted capital gets new tourist lounge
Fatehpur Sikri: For tourists visiting Mughal emperor Akbar`s deserted capital Fatehpur Sikri, a new facility was opened by Le Passage to India (LPTI), India`s premium award winning `destination management` company.
Fatehpur Sikri is a world heritage site that badly lacked basic amenities for tourists. The new facility, the first of its kind, was inaugurated by Deepak Bhatnagar, executive director of Le passage to India, Friday.
Located at the Gulistan Tourist Complex in Fatehpur Sikri, Agra, the lounge would offer guests a chance to relax between tours. Comfortable seating and refreshments will be offered to tourists to help them unwind in comfort.
"The lounge is part of Le Passage to India`s commitment to better serve customers around the world. This is an innovative concept, and we hope guests will grow to like it," Arjun Sharma, managing director, Le Passage to India, told reporters.
Headquartered in New Delhi, Le Passage to India has 25 offices across India. It has won the National Tourism Award four times, consecutively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing